Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS3 Humanities Teacher to join a popular and vibrant secondary school in the heart of Tower Hamlets. This position will start in January 2018 and it will be contracted for 1 year to begin. This is a full time KS3 Humanities Teacher position and the school will be interviewing teachers ASAP.
About the Role
· KS3 Humanities Teacher
· Teaching Geography, PSHE & Real Learning to KS3 students
· All lessons are already planned for; they just need to be delivered
· January 2018 start
· Full time maternity contract
· Salary from £130 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Small school; less than 100 students in each year group
· Well-established reputation within the community
· Inclusive multicultural 11-16 school
· New, modern, well equipped sports hall
· Smaller than average class sizes
· Strong, supportive leadership
· Leading and training opportunities available for all staff
· Located in Zone 2 with excellent transport links
· Located within walking distance from three stations
In order to be considered for this role, the KS3 Humanities Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Secondary Education
· Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ20729.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.