“Seeking excellence, success & opportunity in an inspiring community where students and learning come first”
A fully inclusive school in the heart of the redeveloping Docklands region of East London
This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students has excellent facilities in all subject areas. Kingsford Community School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified, innovative and enthusiastic teacher to be a Key Stage 4 Co-ordinator for Mathematics. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching Mathematics; demonstrate good leadership and management skills, high standards and success at raising progress and attainment.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has a proven track record or the potential to secure excellent pupil outcomes in GCSE examinations.
- Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the learning area and ensure good progress for pupils.
- Can inspire and lead high quality teaching and learning.
- Has a track record of securing successful pupil outcomes in GCSE examinations.
- Has experience teaching and supporting pupils with a range of SEN and Academic needs.
We can offer:
- A committed and successful Learning Area Team.
- Encouragement for innovation and creativity.
- An excellent CPD Package.
- Childcare Vouchers
Previous experience of teaching Mathematics at KS3 and KS4 is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be considered for the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the schools agreed application form will be considered.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00am on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
Interviews: Wednesday 10th January 2018
KINGSFORD COMMUNITY SCHOOL
Kingsford Way, Beckton,
London E6 5JG.
Telephone: 020 7476 4700