Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a KS4 Coordinator of English / Key Stage 4 Coordinator of English for a “Good” school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The school requires an inspiring KS4 Coordinator of English / Key Stage 4 Coordinator of to take over a KS3 and KS4 timetable from September 2018. This ideally will be a permanent contract, with MPS plus TLR available for the successful candidate. The smaller than average sized co-ed school that caters for pupils aged 11 – 16.
About the Role
· KS4 Coordinator for English / Key Stage 4 Coordinator of English
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Salary between £33,000-£44,000 + TLR (dependent on experience)
· KS3/ KS4 timetable
· Leadership and management duties included as part of this role
· Support and monitor the overall development and progress of students as a teacher and form tutor
· Contribute towards raising standards of student progress and attainment across the department
About the School
· Ofsted rated “good”
· Supportive school with supportive leadership
· Behaviour is good
· Offers a comprehensive induction programme for all staff
· Ongoing extensive professional development for any staff
· Located just outside of North London
· Under an hour from Liverpool street station – East London
· Allocated onsite parking space
· Access to onsite gym
· Child care voucher scheme available
In order to be considered for this role, the KS4 Coordinator of English / Key Stage 4 Coordinator of English will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Have a passion for teaching English
· Ideally already have experience as a KS4 Coordinator of English
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN24762A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.