KS5 Teaching Assistant – DEC 2021 START
£70 - £80 per day PAYE
Temp to Perm
Uxbridge – Ealing
About the role
• Long term opportunity of permanent KS5 Teaching Assistant
• SEN School
• 8:30 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday
• Closest Station – West Ealing/Ealing Broadway
• Independent and Innovative school supporting students with ASD (autism spectrum disorder), ADHD, and SEMH needs (Social, Emotional and Mental Health).
• Cater to students from 18 to 22 years of age
• Integrated therapy team supporting pupils’ emotional well-being
Requirements for KS5 Teaching Assistant role:
• Previous experience working in a secondary setting in necessary – experience at a Special Needs school is desirable.
• Enhanced DBS on Update System necessary for this role as we need someone to start ASAP
• Right to Work in the United Kingdom
• Be able to provide 2 references
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers, a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency, is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations)
• FREE training to help with your professional development
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• A dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply to Teaching Assistant role
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 0207 065 7525 and quote job reference BXBSENTATP228891
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.