Required for September 2019 or earlier if possible.
A confident and reliable person is required to support the Science team in the smooth running of the faculty.
The main duties of this role will include:
• the preparation of apparatus for lessons including assembling apparatus
• assisting and supporting students and teachers
• promoting the observance of a safe and healthy working environment
• assisting the members of the faculty in creating resources to support SEND and Pupil Premium students
• Supporting SEND and Pupil Premium students within lessons
A proven track record of good communication and organisational skills is essential.
Experience of working in a school- based environment is desirable. The ability to work professionally under pressure to deadlines and operate flexibly within the changing needs of the Academy is essential.
Joseph Leckie Academy is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Further details and application form available from Gemma Randle (extension 204) or via e-mail. Alternatively, details are available from our website: https://www.josephleckieacademy.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=92
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday, July 5th 2019