Inner London Area
Main pay range (£29,663 - £40,371)
Upper pay range (£44,488 - £49,356)
Required: September 2019
- Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice?
- Are you able to ensure students make excellent progress?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching Languages
- Have the ability to teach French and Spanish
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive staff benefits
There is the potential for this role to be part time 0.8 for interested applicants. The timetable can include A- Level French and/or Spanish teaching for suitably qualified candidates.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Tuesday 21st May by 4pm
Interview date: Thursday 23rd May 2019