Mandala International Academy is an educational community where the holistic development of students, teachers and families is at the heart of every activity.
Mandala International Academy is an innovative new school that offers a curriculum that supports the development of the body, mind, soul, spirit and emotions. This year we offer Day Care to Primary 6 and we are opening the Middle Years in August 2018.
We are members of the International Primary Curriculum (IEYC, IPC & IMYC) and we are recognised by the Mexican Secretaría de Educación Pública (SEP).
Our international community is from Argentina, Canada, Colombia, England, Israel, Italy, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Ukraine, the USA and it is growing.
The architectural concept of Mandala International Academy was designed by experts from different parts of the world who specialize in sacred geometry, Feng Shui, pyramidology and self-sustainability to harmonize, enhance and stimulate energy, love and learning.
Suitable candidates will:
- have openness to an educational philosophy based on academic & consciousness development,
- be native English speakers,
- have a teaching qualification,
- have teaching experience,
- have experience in Mindfulness
- have the adaptability, energy, enthusiasm and interest needed to help establish an innovative new school,
- educate with love.
Experience in an international school setting and IEYC, IPC and/or IMYC will be an advantage.
Applicants should provide:
- letter of application
- full CV with photograph
- three professional referees (with email address & telephone number)
- short video (see attachment for details)