Ark All Saints Academy opened in September 2013 with an intake of 120 year 7 scholars and has grown to full capacity with KS4 to 600 scholars.
Our staff team is deeply committed to the new academy’s development and future, and looking to create a vision for success, a culture of academic achievement and a nurturing environment in which scholars can thrive. A Church of England school whose only admission criteria is on distance, we welcome scholars of all faiths and none and we expect all members of staff to support and uphold the moral ethos of our academy.
We are looking for a creative Lead Design & Technology Teacher that have experience of teaching across all technology disciplines including Food Technology and have knowledge of CAD/CAM and experience of raising achievement and maintaining high expectations for all scholars at both KS3 and KS4.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about DT and be ready to join a friendly and well supported staff team
- Be able to extend and stretch scholars’ literacy and numeracy skills within their lessons
- Have experience of teaching across all technology disciplines and have knowledge of CAD/CAM and digital design
- Show consistently good to outstanding planning, teaching and marking skills
- Support and demonstrate Ark All Saints Academy’s commitment to getting all our scholars to university and beyond.
In return, we offer outstanding professional development and training, attractive remuneration and a range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts. Your development as a teacher will be supported by the expertise of the senior leadership team and colleagues across the Ark network.
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, enriching the lives of our scholars, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.