An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Teacher of Geography to join our growing Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. This is an exciting time in our school’s development as we await our first GCSE results and prepare for our first Sixth Form cohort in September 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Lead Geography Teacher to develop and steer the Geography provision at Bolingbroke Academy from September. We are seeking to appoint a strong and engaging teacher who is committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 that supports pupils to achieve their full potential.
Our ideal candidate will:
· be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities;
· have experience of teaching Geography at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5;
· exude a passion for the subject which is evident in their day to day classroom practice;
· demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the Academy and its students can achieve;
· have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils;
· be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
· teach within our growing Academy;
· join a network of Ark schools and gain access to unrivalled professional development and training as well as an exclusive range of other benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/MssRU9 no later than 11am on Tuesday 22 May 2018.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
For any queries relating to your application, please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 116 6345.
Deadline: 11am on Tuesday 22 May 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£28,799 - £39,195) or UPS (£44,261 - £47,998) (Inner London), depending on experience + TLR 2.A (£2,639)
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.