Woodlane High School Lead Practitioner
Full Time - Permanent
Lead Practitioner Scale L8-L10 (£58,418- £60,999)
The Governing Body is looking to appoint an inspirational and self-motivated teacher to this new and exciting leadership position. If you are a dynamic, committed, and inspirational leader who wants to make a difference to the lives and outcomes of Woodlane pupils we welcome your application.
The position will include:
• The co-ordination and management of the EHCP review process.
• Management and leadership of staff associated with the EHCP review process.
• Ensuring EHCP legislation requirements are met (e.g. timeframes).
• Relevant EHCP staff training (e.g. devising robust outcomes).
• Staff training to ensure EHCP outcomes are met and pupils make above expected progress.
• Providing support and guidance to colleagues.
• The leadership of an additional named area of responsibility.
• Teaching timetable in a named subject area, approximately 0.66.
Please see the job description for full details.
What we are seeking from our candidate:
• An exceptional existing middle leader seeking progression.
• A talented and influential leader, committed to maintaining a culture dedicated to continuous improvement.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner who can inspire and coach colleagues towards best practice and create innovative approaches to teaching and learning/the management of EHCPs to meet the changing needs of our pupils.
• An effective manager and decision maker who will shape and challenge the school’s EHCP review process, and has the emotional intelligence and good humour to take others with them.
• Someone who demonstrates a high level of resilience.
• Someone with a passion to develop and support colleagues to consistently outstanding practice.
Application closing date: Friday 5th March 2021 - 9:00am
Shortlisting date: Friday 5th March 2021
Interview date: Friday 12th March 2021
Woodlane High School
Hammersmith and Fulham