Lead Practitioner of Science
Salary Details: LPS Point L11-15 (including Fringe Allowance) £51561.00 to £56,684.00
Contract Type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Required for September 2018
Could you be an enthusiastic and inspirational Lead Practitioner of Science who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted? The role will encompass a whole school responsibility which will be discussed with candidates at interview.
If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best then this is the job for you.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities and guidance for your CPD including opportunities for leadership development training
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million new building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Please visit our website http://thebusheyacademy.org/recruitment/current-vacancies for a job description and application form. Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Midday Tuesday 22 May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24 May 2018
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.