We are seeking to appoint an innovative, dynamic and passionate teacher to join our successful Mathematics department as a current Lead Practitioner or Accredited AST. Our core purpose as a school is to strive for exceptional learning and you will join a growing learning and teaching team who aim to stretch to quality of provision in all subjects.
The successful candidate will need to:
● be an outstanding classroom practitioner
● have excellent communication and leadership skills
● be able to work as part of a team leading whole school learning and teaching deliver whole school CPD
● provide support to colleagues as part of our successful coaching programme
We can offer you:
● the opportunity to work as part of a large team of Leading Practitioners across the multi-academy trust
● an environment where the focus is on developing high quality teaching
● exceptional CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme
● the opportunity to develop your teaching career with the possibility of moving into senior leadership
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a school that focuses relentlessly on raising standards and invests in the development of both staff and students. In March 2017, we were graded as being a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted and we have a clear mission to be Outstanding by 2020.
We proudly serve our local community, attracting students from a wide range of backgrounds and are part of GLF Schools, which is a supportive family of twenty seven schools. Successful candidates will have exceptional career development opportunities as a colleague in this family and there are a number of opportunities for Lead Practitioners to work collaboratively across the multi-academy trust.
We are conveniently located with excellent road links and just forty minutes by train from London Victoria.
For an informal discussion about the post, please call Paul Cuthbert, Deputy Headteacher.
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview prior to application deadline or withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
References may be requested upon receipt of your application, so please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interview date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.