Smart Teachers and Vision for Education welcomes overseas trained Mathematics teachers to consider a Lead practitioner role in a highly successful department at a 'good' rated large school located in Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom. The school is a highly regarded secondary school with excellent facilities that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils. The Mathematics Learning Area has been highly successful over a number of years and has performed consistently well against progress targets.
The candidate should ensure outstanding classroom teaching of Maths, create schemes of learning that are engaging and effective and build good relationships with students and colleagues. The successful Mathematics teacher will start in September 2019 and teach a timetable across all high school years.
About the Role
• Lead practitioner (Maths)
• Ability to teach all secondary school years, including seniors
• Starting in September 2019
• $78,000 - $102,000 AUD (Based on experience)
• Working with a team comprised of 11 Mathematics teachers
About the School
The College is a large 11-18 school with a catchment which extends over a wide rural area.
About the location
- Located in this historic Huntingdonshire district, East-Central England
- A non-metropolitan district of Cambridgeshire
- A small market town within reach of Cambridge and London full of heritage and historical buildings
- Surrounded by open countryside
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as a high school Mathematics teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent Mathematics teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land.
• Smart and Vision for Education are powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free PD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. If you are in Australia or New Zealand, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #RXPVISION456. If you are anywhere else in the world, please call and speak to Louise at Vision for Education on 01733371371.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.