Permanent | LPR 1 – 5 (£39,965 – 44,106) | September 2019
• Have the ambition to lead and support other in delivering and developing excellent teaching and learning?
• Strive to inspire others to raise the quality of teaching and learning?
• Want to raise the attainment and progress of students in Mathematics through innovative curriculum design, first wave teaching, tracking, intervention and study support for young people?
• Strive to develop ambitious, confident, resilient young people and adults?
• Wish to have the opportunity to influence provision across the Academy/Trust?
Maltby Academy and Learning Trust could be the place to develop your career
Our 11 – 18 school and collaborative Sixth Form is going through an exciting period of change. Maltby Academy is part of an innovative Multi-Academy Trust with four primary and two secondary Academies providing quality education and support for families and young people within the locality.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and talented and highly effective teacher with a proven track record of securing successful student outcomes across all key stages. The Lead Practitioner for Mathematics will possess the key leadership qualities necessary to develop professionals, inspire young people and contribute to school improvement as part of the extended Academy leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have vision, energy and enthusiasm for learning and teaching
• Be proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes
• Be an aspiring, ambitious leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have a proven track record of delivering and shaping high quality teaching and learning
• Be an advocate of partnership working and community engagement
In return we offer:
• An opportunity to contribute to developing teaching and learning across the Learning Trust
• Modern learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
• Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development at leadership level
• Mentoring and support from an experienced leadership team
Informal discussions about the role and a visit to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Reception on 01709 812864 if you would like to visit us in advance.
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including a supporting letter should be sent to Rachael Barratt, PA to the Principal on email@example.com or to the Academy address below.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the MLT Application Form.
- Braithwell Road | Maltby | Rotherham | S66 8AB
- 01709 812 864
Closing Date: Monday 18th March 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: Wednesday 20th March 2019