The Deepings School is in the heart of a vibrant, growing community in South Lincolnshire. We are an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with the full ability range. We are on a journey of rapid improvement and require an inspirational individual to join our mathematics department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, experienced Mathematician. The successful candidate will be leading Teaching and Learning initiatives, and supporting staff development. Close working links with the Leadership team make this ideal for anyone aspiring to a leadership position in the future. Further exciting opportunities to widen the scope later to become involved in whole school teaching and learning will be available.
- lead Teaching and Learning in mathematics
- motivate and inspire staff and students
- have a passion for mathematics which shows in your classroom practice
- have high expectations focused on teaching and learning
We offer you the opportunity to share our positive, professional, people centred and performance focused outlook by joining:
- a hard-working and progressive team of over 190 teaching and support staff
- a popular school with an adventurous approach to learning and life at the heart of all we do
- a member of the CfBT Schools Trust
Applications must be on a school application form. CVs will not be accepted. Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 21 May 2019. Interviews to be held shortly after the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, an enhanced DBS check, the Children’s Barred List check and satisfactory references.