Join us on our journey towards outstanding.
Working in partnership with St Patrick’s National Teaching School, Our Lady & St John Catholic College is an 11-16 Voluntary Aided School enjoying ‘rapid improvement’ in our pursuit of excellence. We are seeking to appoint a successful, highly motivated and dynamic candidate to join our MFL team as a Lead Practitioner. You will be joining a dynamic team and play a key role in the strategic development of both schools at Leadership level and make a wider contribution to the work of the teaching school through outreach and CPD delivery.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner at the cutting edge of practice in their subject
• Be or aspire to be a Specialist Leader in Education.
• Be passionate about student achievement and aspirations.
• Have successful experience of improving standards.
• Be able to inspire colleagues and get the best from others.
• Show commitment to the school’s vision and Catholic ethos.
• Be able to show they have secured high results with your own teaching classes.
An application pack can be found on our website or can be obtained by e-mail from Mrs C Taylor (email@example.com)
Closing date for applications is 3pm Monday 24th February
“Our Lady and St John’s is an Outstanding Catholic School… where pupils are given opportunities to flourish as individuals and where staff are empowered to continuously improve” Section 48 Inspection 2017.
“We are like a family here” student feedback to inspectors.
Our Lady & St John Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.