Do you want to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and supportive school? If so, then Oasis Academy Oldham is the school for you.
We are a school on a strong trajectory. Our students are getting experiences that are the envy of many other schools, our results are strengthening and our state-of-the-art £30million building is at the centre of our local community.
Our ambitions are high. We are looking for a talented and inspiring Lead Practitioner of English to help us continue this progress and ensure that we are developing respectful and confident learners to achieve excellence for all.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of subject specific pedagogy; they will work with the Faculty Leaders to provide CPD for the Faculty and play an instrumental role in the coaching and developing of the practice of others.
In return, we can offer a firm commitment to professional development. Our school is an exciting place where talent and dedication is nurtured, recognised and rewarded.
The school is committed to meeting the needs of our community, but excellent transport links to Manchester and our proximity to the M60 mean that our staff are able easily able to reach us from a much wider area.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
• Engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels
• Demonstrate excellent motivational skills to inspire colleagues
• Be committed to contributing to the next stage of our transformation
• Provide the very best educational opportunities for the students
• Be an inspirational team player and have a passion for enabling change for students and across the wider community.
In return you can expect:
• A highly competitive salary and benefits including a generous pension scheme and access to our outstanding onsite gym, which is free to staff members
• Excellent and extensive opportunities for professional development
• The opportunity to join an organisation with a national reputation for consistently improving results and facilitating community transformation.
• Regional and national support towards career progression
• A supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team who prioritise staff and value every individual
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, building on our success and joining us on our exciting journey to become an outstanding academy, we would love to hear from you.