Abbey Multi Academy Trust
Lead Practitioner (Primary) (Advert Ref: MAT6)
Leadership Scale 1-5
Start date – January 2018
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and imaginative practitioner to work across our Trust primary academies. You will be a teacher with a passion for primary education, be a specialist in curriculum development and be capable of supporting our primary practitioners in developing their practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join a successful and CPD focused trust where new initiatives are welcomed and encouraged. You’ll be a committed and passionate teacher, able to teach across the primary age phase of 5-11.
As our new Lead Practitioner we will nurture, challenge and support you throughout your career here at Abbey MAT.
You will be:
· A routinely good/outstanding teacher with the ability to teach all aspects of primary education.
· A colleague looking to further your career within a supportive team
· Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
· Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
We can offer:
· An Academy Trust that will allow you to be inspirational, creative and play an active part on our journey
· Tailored CPD with a commitment to support your career ambitions.
· An Academy Trust which welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm
Additional recruitment and retention allowance may be available for an exceptional candidate, plus access to an individually tailored CPD package.
This is a genuinely exciting time to join Abbey MAT. If you are looking to join a Trust with happy positive and polite students and staff then we want to hear from you.
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Helen Pratten, Executive Headteacher for Primaries, at email@example.com
To apply please visit http://www.abbeymat.co.uk/vacancies.html and download the recruitment pack and email the completed application and equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Helen Pratten on
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th October 2017 – 9.00 am
Interviews: Monday 30th October 2017
Abbey Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children andyoung people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.