Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is seeking a dynamic, inspirational, pro-active teacher with significant experience of leading teaching and learning, with a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our Science Department and across our Academy. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and innovative teaching professional who wants to make a real difference to student outcomes, and help shape the future of our teaching and learning.
We are looking to appoint someone who can demonstrate:
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision
• Commitment to improving the lives of young people
• Willingness to take risks and support innovation
• Innovative teaching
• Develop teaching and learning across the Academy
• Make inclusion a reality for all students
• Develop other colleagues in professional learning
* Teachers’ Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Co-op cycle to work and staff discount
* Co-op credit union
* Health care cash back scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Salary sacrifice car scheme
* Season ticket and rental deposit loans
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be rewarding and a real commitment to work somewhere that champions co-operative values and principles.
Why us? In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, with a strong programme of bespoke CPD. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be. We succeed together.
Closing date: Friday 13 October 2017 (9.00am)
Applications: Must be on our Trust application form; please download this from the recruitment section on our website, or via the TES quick apply link.
For more information about the Trust, please visit our website at http://www.cooperative academies trust.co.uk. For more information about us, please visit www.priesthorpe.org