TBAP Courtyard AP Academy is a primary AP Academy based in Fulham. It was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in March 2015 and again in 2018, it is recognised as one of TBAP’s flagship provisions. The Academy supports learners who have experienced difficulties with their learning and behaviour in main stream school and those with an Education, Health and Care Plan. Courtyard’s key objective is to ensure that all learners develop a ‘love for learning’ and the drive to ensure that every learner succeeds is well embedded in our practice.
TBAP Multi-Academy Trust has 3 regional hubs based in London, the East and North-West of England delivering high quality education and intervention through our Alternative Academies, SEMH Provision and outreach teams. Additionally, we have a Teaching School Alliance that offers extensive CPD and research programmes at all levels.
Main Purpose of the job:
To be an effective teaching professional who can take responsibility for the education and welfare of learners in accordance with the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document, having regard to the National Curriculum, Multi Academy Trust (TBAP) and school policies. In all aspects of the post they must seek to actively promote the educational aims and ethos of the school.
Duties to include:
- To be responsible for the day to day operations of the Courtyard including timetables and rotas
- To have an oversight of and be responsible for learner progress across all key stages
- To be responsible for monitoring the Teaching and Learning of the whole school using various cycles
- To be responsible for assessment and outcomes for all learners across all key stages including Behaviour for Learning
- To be the curriculum lead and oversee teachers’ planning
- To lead on CPD as a middle leader.
If you have the skills and experiences required for this job and share our vision and our values of Compassion, Resilience, and Innovation, please download and complete the application pack found on our website http://www.tbap.org.uk/vacancies/index.php
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 19 May 2019
Interviews: end of w/c 23 May 2019
TBAP Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.