We are seeking a highly motivated Counselling Psychologist to lead our existing, independent Counselling Psychology Service that is embedded within the Academy.
This unique service is a well-established, front line provision, delivering 25+ hours of psychological therapies to students at the Academy, working in close partnership with teachers, pastoral teams, safeguarding officers, and Senior Leadership and CAMHS.
You would be delivering the provision as an external service provider, contracted through a Service Level Agreement;
- are a fully qualified, Counselling Psychologist, registered with the BPS and HCPC
- are 2 year+ post qualification, have supervisory experience and are eligible for Registered Applied Psychology Practice Supervisor training/registration
- are passionate about supporting the lives of children and young people to enable them to engage fully in learning and developing their potential in their time at CCA
- are creative, entrepreneurial and independently-minded
- have experience of clinical and service delivery in non-clinical settings
- have management / budget holding experience
- are an Academy that places our students’ wellbeing at the heart of all that we do
- are committed to maintaining and supporting the development of the psychological therapies service
- work in partnership with you
For an informal discussion, please contact Susie Herman, Principal Psychologist on 07740192633.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this opportunity to email@example.com
The closing date for this vacancy is 5pm Friday 24th November 2017.