Chalgrove Primary based in Finchley, North London, wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher starting in June 2018 to teach in our brand new ARP, opening in September 2018. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of setting up and teaching in the new provision. Full training will be provided. The unit will open with a few children of Reception/ Year 1 age and will fill up over several years. When filled there will be 12 children in the provision in two classes. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the office to make an appointment.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children with ASC and is committed to Inclusion
• Has a solid understanding of good early years practise
• Has a dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• Can inspire and motivate our pupils with consistently good teaching
• Has a positive and solution focussed approach
• Is flexible and can work in a team
• Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Is willing to go above and beyond for the school and the children
In return we can offer:
• A warm and welcoming work place
• Enthusiastic children
• Friendly staff
• Supportive parents and governors
• An amazing outdoor area
• Opportunities for professional development
An application form and job description can be obtained by emailing the school office. Completed application forms should be emailed or posted directly to the school.
Tel: 0208 349 1798,email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment policy and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.