Join us on our journey to Outstanding!
Ipswich Academy became part of Paradigm Trust in September 2015.
Required from January 2018, or sooner if available, a Lead Teacher in History, who is seeking to make an Outstanding contribution.
You can expect:
- career development opportunities throughout the trust
- opportunities to participate in bold and innovative activities to promote both students and your own development
- to feel part of a dynamic academy trust with proven turn around capability.
You will need:
- excellent teaching abilities
- the ability to coach and improve the teaching of others
- to be highly motivated with high commitment levels
- to be open to fresh challenges
- to be able to work to the highest standards.
- a commitment to promoting effective and inclusive education for all pupils.
If you are excited by the chance to prove yourself and be part of a successful trust, you can arrange a visit, or a discussion with Helen Winn, Principal by contacting Mary Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (01473) 550040.
Find out more by downloading an application pack including a job description, person specification and application form from our website at: www.paradigmtrust.org/careers
Closing date: 5pm, 16 October 2017.
Interview and selection date: 19 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
All applicants must have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and follow the child protection procedures adopted by the Trust. If successful, you will also be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure form immediately after appointment. An enhanced DBS check that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment