Lead Teacher in Physics
Inner London Scale plus TLR 2a £2,667
Required September 2018
Closing Date Friday 27th April 2018 at 12 noon
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Lead Teacher in Physics to join our dynamic and growing Science department who is committed to teaching Science across the Key Stages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional existing or aspiring leader to make a significant contribution to the professional leadership and management of Science and Physics and who will embrace our drive to ensure that Science is at the core of our Sixth Form offer.
In 2014, we moved into our iconic buildings, saw our first intake of girls and started our growth to a 9 form entry school. The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
The successful candidate will demonstrate consistent high standards of teaching and excellent classroom management skills.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of high quality professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
In the first instance please call our retained consultant Stephen Pugh on 01562 881 007 for a confidential discussion or send your CV to email@example.com
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate