A unique opportunity to lead the growing Design and Technology department at the London Academy of Excellence Tottenham.
LAE Tottenham opened in September 2017 to its pioneering year 12 cohort. It is an academically selective 16-19 free school harnessing the support of ten independent schools to offer unrivalled educational opportunities to the most ambitious and motivated 16-19 year olds from Haringey and beyond.
The successful applicant will have exceptional subject knowledge in delivering the Design and Technology (Engineering) A Level and be able to inspire the next generation of engineers.
This role is suitable for someone with excellent subject knowledge and the energy and passion to make the best use of the incredible D&T resources available at LAE Tottenham.
Pay dependent on experience, using the LAE Tottenham pay scale.
- Academically selective 6th form, opened in September 2017 based on the phenomenally successful model of LAE Stratford.
- Unrivalled resources, including state of the art mechatronics and pneumatics studios
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’, Harrow, John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College, each offering departmental support, CPD, expertise and shared student experiences.
- Providing first-class support into top class higher education and employment, focused on academically ambitious local young people.
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building linked to White Hart Lane stadium
- An exciting opportunity to join a young and growing school