Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you?
• Love teaching
• Strive for academic excellence
• Have a creative and aspirational vision for drama.
• Relish the opportunity to lead, inspire and support colleagues and students.
• Take pride in your own and your students’ achievements.
• Want your students to feel valued, safe and happy
• Enjoy working within a strong team
• Have commitment to providing an exciting range of opportunities for students
• Inspire your students, parents and colleagues
• Believe that every student can learn, achieve, and thrive
Invicta Grammar School is a highly respected school that has an exciting opportunity to build on the achievements of a very successful German Department. We would like to appoint a Lead Teacher of German to join us in September 2020.
The role is for committed and motivated professionals who would like to work in a school that provides a wealth of opportunities for both its students and staff, along with wanting to be part of a family friendly, team based workforce. This post would be suitable for outstanding experienced teachers looking for leadership responsibilities across the school. It should also be of interest for candidates who have or have not had a grammar school experience.
Come and join our dedicated team of professionals who are always willing to support new staff in the best interests of our students. Our school continually evolves in our drive for excellence; we aspire to provide Outstanding Care, Outstanding Education and Outstanding Opportunities. New opportunities, including career progression, are actively sought for all staff across the school. Collaboration with like-minded colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust (VIAT) is set up to provide: networking, support, quality assurance and friendship. If you think you would thrive in this environment we want to meet you.
Alternatively, if you are interested in this role, please download the application form and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 21 February 2020.