Do you have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for all students at Tewkesbury School? If so, we are seeking to appoint a Lead Teaching Assistant - SEMH on a term-time only basis to join our committed team within the Learning Support Department.
This is a specialist role and would suit a person who is already working in a special school or a specialist mental health unit.
The successful applicant will be able to:
* Engage, stimulate and support students, work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure high-quality educational experiences and outcomes
* Complement the work of external Mental Health professionals supporting students mental health
* Work with school agencies and community members to in support of students social, emotional and mental health wellbeing.
SEND experience is essential to contribute to the success of a committed team.
Applications are welcomed from dedicated, reflective candidates willing to participate in a bespoke training programme based on developing their individual skills and experiences.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years