Leader of Early Years
Job start: September 2019
Salary: L1 – L5 (inner London)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Are you an effective class teacher with middle leadership experience of Early Years and looking for a senior leadership role?
Due to our desire for a strategic Early Years Leader and also the pending expansion of our Early Years provision and we are looking to recruit to this new post.
We are a group of three one form entry schools within a medium sized and growing academy Trust that has a strong commitment to learning and children.
“Excellence and Equity for All Children in a Christian Context” LDBS Academy Trust
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with the strategic Leadership Team of the Executive Headteacher, Head of Schools, and Assistant Headteachers of three Trust Partnership schools and satellite nursery.
Your work place will be at one of the schools, where you will provide strategic leadership in partnership with the Head of School and have direct impact on learning at the school. In addition, you will develop a leadership portfolio across the early teams of the three schools, Holy Trinity CE Primary School, Tottenham; St Michael’s CE Primary School, Wood Green; St Ann’s CE Primary School, South Tottenham and Little Engineers Nursery, Tottenham Hale. This is a unique career development.
• You will have a teaching commitment and develop our teacher’s expertise through professional coaching and team teaching.
• You will lead and innovate teaching and learning across the Early Years of our schools
• You will provide advice and guidance to staff who are responsible for the operational management of the Early Years settings, leading school improvement and quality assuring good early years provision.
• You will also ensure that all setting are Ofsted compliant and models of best practice.
To enhance your professional development:
• We share best practice across our schools and work with leading consultants through the LDBS GROW Education Partners.
• We provide you with IT equipment and remote access working.
• We provide all staff with Employee Assistance Programme, well-being support and medical cover.
• The LDBS Academy Trust offers funding for Masters level learning for all staff.
Holy Trinity CE Primary School
London N17 9EJ
Tel: 020 8808 2588
LDBS Academy Trust: www.ldbsact.org
Closing Date: 12 noon Thursday 25th April
Interview Date: Thursday 2nd May
The Executive Headteacher will visit shortlisted candidates in their school on Monday 29th April
Application forms & supporting statements should be emailed to the Executive Business Manager email@example.com or posted c/o Holy Trinity CE Primary School.
The LDBS Academy Trust schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure