Leader of Learning for Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish & French)
Salary: Main pay scale plus TLR 2B £4,557 per annum
Hours: 1 FTE
Start date: September 2019
Heritage High School is a happy, safe and stimulating place to work and learn and it is our determination to continually improve that sets us apart from other schools. We believe that learning should be fun, challenging and stimulating and the quality of our people lies at the heart of achieving our goals.
We are currently looking to recruit a Leader of Learning for Modern Foreign Languages to join our Humanities Department. We require someone who can engage students teaching Spanish and French to Key Stage 4.
This role would be perfect for a teacher who likes a challenge and is committed to student’s learning. You will ensure they each achieve their full potential by driving results through your passion for teaching. The ideal candidate will be motivated, patient and caring with the student’s quality of learning and excellent progression at the centre of what they do day to day.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward thinking strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £8.50.
- Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
For more details or to arrange a tour of the school please contact Angela Lindley, School Business Manager, on 01246 810259
The closing date for applications is: Tuesday 21 May 2019
Interviews will be held on: Friday 24 May 2019
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.