St Patrick Primary School - MACKSVILLE
Diocese of Lismore
Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following Leadership position: Leader of Pedagogy 0.8fte (Co2) for the temporary contract period 2019 - 2021 Teaching position 0.2fte
The person appointed will have a permanent teaching position in the school
Leader of Pedagogy will:
- lead the school professional learning teams and their outcomes
- lead the school as a data informed learning community
- provide direct modelling and coaching to the teaching staff to develop teaching expertise
- ensure school based professional learning opportunities are adequate, informed and aligned to student needs.
- co-lead the school goal setting and feedback processes with staff
- work collaboratively across a cluster of schools using the principles of action learning for school improvement
- be accountable for system priorities in learning and teaching and alignment to the system strategic intent areas
Co2 point “Leaders of” positions are offered a contract within a set 3-year cycle as co-ordinator. A new cycle commences in 2019. All co-ordinator positions must be advertised every 3 years within the school and incumbents are eligible for reappointment.
Teachers who are appointed to a leadership position, whether new to the position or applying to be reappointed for the contract period 2019 - 2021, should have begun, or will begin to make a commitment to complete the requirements of Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead, Category C, during this next triennium cycle.
Forward written applications addressing your teacher qualifications, experience and suitability in the Leader of Pedagogy please including the names and details of three referees including one from your parish priest or minister to:
Vin Butler - Principal
St Patrick’s Primary School
32 Macksville Heights Drive, Macksville NSW 2447
Ph: (02) 65681397
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 23 November 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website