Are you passionate about Mathematics and driven to inspire a love for your subject in young people?
Are you a future leader of Mathematics looking to your next stage of career?
Gosport & Fareham Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint an inspirational Mathematician ready for the next stage in their leadership development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team committed to the progress and development of all learners.
- enjoy motivating students and inspiring in them a love of your subject
- enjoy drawing on your experience to engage and enthuse students about learning
- be committed to securing outstanding outcomes for all students
- be driven and relentless in enabling colleagues to achieve the same high standards you set of yourself, students and others
- have a positive and ‘can do’ disposition, believing in endless possibilities through team work, effort and commitment
- build on and develop an inspiring curriculum which creates a passion for Maths in our students
In return we can offer:
- Flexibility to design a leadership role to suit your strengths, experience and expertise and career aspirations
- Joining a highly experienced leadership team working across two secondary schools, committed to addressing under confidence and under performance in order to secure rapid and sustained improvement in the Mathematics Department
- Joining a fully staffed, committed and forward thinking Mathematics team in a school that is making positive progress
- Enjoying a range of leadership programmes and activities across the partnership of schools
- Joining a vibrant MAT where different routes to leadership, career and development opportunities exist
You will teach across the full age and ability range and to play an active part in all aspects of the developmental culture of the department. Colleagues are actively encouraged to build on personal interests and expertise in order to enrich both the curricular and extra-curricular life of the school. Considerable time is devoted to sharing good practice and developing opportunities for professional learning for all members of the department.
Please complete either the TES online application or visit www.gfmat.org and download the GFM Application form. All sections of the application should be completed. You must explain all gaps in employment. We do not accept CVs or covering letters.
Once completed please return applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries please telephone the HR department; 02392 616012
For some posts, where we receive large volumes of applications or identify suitable candidates, on these occasions we may interview before the closing date, therefore you are strongly advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
GFM Education is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. A 'prohibition from teaching' check will be completed for all shortlisted teaching candidates including those applying for a teaching assistant/Cover Supervisor/Other work deemed directly involved with pupils where it is indicated that they have qualified teacher status or have previously worked as a teacher. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
GFM Education pursues a policy of equality of opportunity.