Salary: M6, UPS + TLR (for an exceptional candidate)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Responsible to: Principal and Governors
Key Relationships: Students, all staff including Senior Leadership team
Are you an outstanding, inspirational and creative teacher looking for a new opportunity?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated and able Leading Teacher for Maths to work with our existing outstanding Maths Leader. You will be enhancing a very successful area to help achieve outstanding results in 2019.
Pinkwell Primary and Nursery Academy is based in Hayes with over 850 children on roll. We are firmly committed to establishing first class standards and are proud of our achievements. Our expectations are high and this is reflected in our very improving academic record. The Academy was inspected in March 2017 and was judged ‘RI’ but has since been taken over by an outstanding Principal with an incredible track record of success. The school is part of the Elliot Foundation and we are incredibly fortunate to work in an outstanding cluster in Hillingdon.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to work collaboratively with the Maths Leader and other Leaders to develop colleagues in delivering outstanding lessons and develop the Maths curriculum, raising academic achievement and ensuring all pupils make outstanding progress.
You will be:
- Able to inspire pupils of all abilities within Maths to achieve their highest potential across EYFS to KS2.
- Committed to delivering consistently outstanding teaching and ability to share your practice with others in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the department by implementing new initiatives, monitoring and reporting on key outcomes, to ensure the department meets academic targets.
- Responsible and be accountable for pupil attainment and achievement, by tracking pupil progress and supporting individual pupils’ learning needs.
You will be:
- An outstanding practitioner.
- Inspirational, dedicated and motivated.
- Dedicated to being the best you can be.
- Passionate about Maths and the education of young people.
- Committed to Elliot Academy values.
- Committed to achieving the best for every pupil.
- Supportive of the Academy’s ethos and values at all times both within the Academy and the wider community.
- Committed to inspiring pupils and staff in the development of teaching initiatives and strategies, promoting ‘Maths’ as a subject.
- Able to provide an active contribution to the wider part of Academy life.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. At Pinkwell we can offer you a stimulating teaching environment with a fully supportive staff.
For further information and to arrange a visit to the academy, which is highly recommended, please contact Lisa Gannon via email: email@example.com.
We are proud of our achievements to date and would love for you to join our school, share our successes and be part of our journey going forward. Visits are welcomed.
Closing date: 19th March 18
Interview date: 18th April 18
CVs will not be accepted.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.