Smart Teachers is recruiting for full time Learning & Enrichment Teacher for a position at our international client school located in Singapore. This school boasts strong community ties and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Learning Enrichment Teacher
- Located in Singapore
- Supporting K – 12 students
- Job Reference: #TES1707-160897HM
- Full time, 2 year fixed contract
- Commencing January 2018
- Excellent package including Basic Salary, Expat and Housing Allowances, return flights, transport to school
About the School:
- Convenient Singapore location with excellent transport links
- Reputable and sought after Independent School, K-12 Australian and IB curriculum
- Team orientated and supportive school environment. Coeducation and high achieving school
- The school encourages career progression for all staff members, with excellent staff amenities
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Singapore and is easily accessible by public transport. This school has excellent community links and welcomes people from all backgrounds.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Demonstrated knowledge of current practice, trends and research within the area of Inclusive Education
- Effective communication and follow up with Parents/care-givers/Teacher/Student
- Plan and assist with the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of appropriate programs to meet identified needs of students in collaboration with staff, parents/care-givers and students
- Offer individual, small group and/or in class support for support for students requiring educational adjustments. Proven skills in designing, implementing and evaluating differentiated learning experiences for students
- Proven skills in using ICT to improve student engagement and learning
- Implement the requirements of all relevant curricula including: Australian Curriculum, IGCSE, HSC, IBDP
- HSC experience desirable
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-160897HM
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.