Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Area Coordinator - English at our Independent client school located in South Perth, Australia. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Learning Area Coordinator - English
- Located in South Perth, Australia
- Teaching English across Years 7-12
- Job Reference: #TES1710-522627YLH
- Full time and permanent role
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Growing Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, Independent Christian co-educational school in the Anglican tradition
- School prioritises the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people, and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- School is committed to enabling each of the students to create their own path develop to be the very best they can be.
- The School operates a 1:1 iPad program with students and has invested in a state of the art wireless network linked to major universities
About the Location:
The school is located in an outer suburb of the Western Australian capital city of Perth and approximately one hour from the city. The area has superb bushland and gentle waterfalls to discover and explore. The location is known for its local wines and produce. It is regarded as the fastest developing region outside of Perth. It offers plenty of attractions for all age groups.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Experience in a similar position will be highly regarded
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Teacher Registration Board Western Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the Western Australia Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart Teachers:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1710-522627YLH.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.