An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team in our brand new school!
Forge Wood Primary School opened in September 2016 and moved to a brand new, purpose built school in September 2017.
We are looking to add to our dynamic team as our school grows and develops. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this new chapter.
The successful candidate will support the class teacher with their responsibility for the development and exceptional education of the children.
The successful candidates will also need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both children and adults and demonstrate a respectful and caring attitude towards all our children.
We can offer:
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career development
• The exciting prospect of being part of establishing a brand new school.
• A committed and successful centralised Education, IT, Finance and HR team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve significant career development.
• The opportunity to be part of GLF Schools
Interviews: 4th May 2018
Hours: 36 per week, term time only
Salary: £15,461 - £17,489 FTE, £13,179 - £14,908 Pro Rata
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.