Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Learning Enrichment Teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Years P – 6 Learning Enrichment Teacher
- Full time, Permanent
- Position to commence January 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs Location with excellent transport links
- Sough-after independent school with continual high academic achievement
- Acknowledges the importance of student engagement and active learning opportunities
- Offers local, national and international programs that inspire it’s students to become principled, compassionate and engaged citizens in the community
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Special Education
- Experienced in developing academic programs for students with Learning Enrichment needs – particularly students with autism
- Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
- Provide no less than three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #SEK1709-521823SM or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.