Hours per week: 25, term time only (3 days per week Mon, Tues and Wed - 10am – 6pm)
The Governing Body of St Paul’s School for Girls is seeking to appoint a Learning Hub assistant for commencement as soon as possible. We seek an outstanding practitioner with the ability to coordinate this learning resource in school.
We are looking for a dedicated and committed person to help encourage the academic progress of our 6th Form students and those girls choosing to study in the Learning Hub after school. They will also need to understand and help support the Catholic life of the school.
St Paul's is a Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged 11-19. St Paul's is in the top 1 % of schools in the UK and the top comprehensive school in Birmingham. In 2019, our GCSE results had progress score of +1.14 and were 82% 9 - 4 including English and Maths and, the second highest in the whole of Birmingham, including Grammar Schools.
The successful applicant will be:
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Learning Hub
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of St Paul’s School for Girls, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 24/02/2020, 12 noon
Interview: Friday 28 February 2020
For further details please ring for an application pack or download one from our website, www.stpaulgl.bham.sch.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.