Learning Managers (Cover supervisors)
We seek 2 Learning Managers to join a successful and supportive team.
Learning Managers supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers. Cover work is provided. When there are no cover requirements Learning Managers provide admin and/or technical support. There may be an opportunity to take on some teaching depending on qualifications, experience and interests.
This is an established post starting 3rd September 2018.
37 hours per week, term time only, Band 7 (scale points 19-23).
(This equates to £16,597 - £17,986 pa)
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
We are looking for:
• Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
• Reflective practitioners with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
• Excellent team players.
We can offer:
• Training depending on experience.
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Involvement in the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
778 on roll (168 in Sixth Form) www.maltonschool.org Headteacher: Mr R Williams