We are looking for a
(Scale 5 £24,135 to 26,136/Full Time Annual Salary)
Pro-rata Actual Salary £20,413 to £22,552
To support children and families at Orchard Primary School
We need someone who:
· Is an excellent communicator and who is able to earn the trust and respect of others
· Is able to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team
· Puts children and their right to an excellent education first
· Has experience of working with vulnerable children and hard to reach families
· Is motivated, enthusiastic and creative
An ambitious, exciting place to work, a genuine opportunity to make a difference, a great team of staff and a three school community who deserve the very best!
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Cvijeta Lazic to arrange an appointment, or informal discussion on 020 88065201.
Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 30th October 2017
Interview Date: Thursday 2nd November 2017
www.southwold.hackney.sch.uk/ www.orchard.hackney.sch.uk/ www.hoxtongarden.hackney.sch.uk
The Viridis Federation of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS Bureau We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.