We are looking to appoint a highly experienced, motivated and passionate Learning Mentor to work with our dedicated inclusion team to remove barriers to learning and enhance school experience.
Woodmansterne is an outstanding school at the heart of this vibrant community. We are at a very exciting part of our development whilst we grow. You will play an instrumental part in developing and maintaining effective mentoring relationships with children, young people and those engaged with them to realise our school vision.
We are looking for an outstanding Learning Mentor with:
- Experience of working with children and young people, supporting their learning, welfare and achievements.
- Knowledge and experience of working with multiple support agencies.
- Experience of establishing and developing effective one-to-one mentoring and other supportive relationships with children and young people.
- Ability to record, monitor and analyse progress and act accordingly.
- Ability to exercise initiative, work independently and take responsibility for the delivery of a programme.
- The skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices.
- Experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people,
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday, 15 October 2018 at 9am
Interviews: During the week commencing 15 October
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants will also be required to declare that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.