We seek to recruit a dynamic and inspirational Learning Mentor of Maths to join and contribute to the continued development of Cockburn Multi-academy Trust who:
• is excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people, even those who are less well motivated
• loves the processes of learning and is keen to continually develop their own skills
• recognises that working in a school can be a demanding job but get on with it rather than complaining
• will subscribe to the ethos of the school and go the extra mile in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from their students
• sees break duty as an opportunity to talk to students
• is quick to praise and slow to criticise
• is always prepared to go over and above what is expected
If you feel you have these qualities, we are recruiting to the above position as we build on our capacity to move from being good to outstanding on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnjohncharles.org/vacancies
The academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.