The ideal candidate will be proactive, positive and flexible, a great team player with excellent communication skills and will be responsible for the development of effective mentoring relationships with both children and their parents.
We welcome applications both from experienced learning mentors and from those with other relevant experience of working with children or young people who can demonstrate their ability to engage children. This post may also suit a candidate who wishes to gain experience in a school with a view to becoming a teacher.
• An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued.
• A committed organisation that
• An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school.
• An experienced, creative, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of all the children.
• Exceptional professional development opportunities within a large vibrant primary school
• Outstanding professional qualities
• Organisation, resourcefulness and efficiency
• A commitment to high standards, personal success and self-development
• A flexible approach to working
• The ability to work effectively as a team