- Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
- Do you want an employer who values their staff?
- Do you want a values driven environment?
- Do you want to be part of a growing school?
- Do you always put students first?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a growing school that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to help shape our student’s futures. Whether in a teaching or non-teaching role, at One In A Million, we all have a responsibility to our students.
We are looking for a HLTA to lead our team of Student Support Assistants as well as acting as Cover Supervisor to oversee classes of students aged 11-16, for which work will have been set by a qualified teacher. This is an interesting post in which every day is different and personal initiative is required
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to ensure that the class is well managed and pupils make good progress.
- Have good interpersonal skills and an understanding of adult-child relationships
- Have excellent communication skills, effective planning and a proactive approach.
- Be knowledgeable in strategies to support students with challenging behaviours
- Have the belief that all children can make outstanding progress
- Have a higher level teaching assistant qualification
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
- Am I compassionate?
- Am I honest?
- Do I act with integrity?
- Do I believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.
One In A Million Free School is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.