£14,157.70 per annum
(Based on working 31 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and experienced individual to join our school as a Learning Supervisor to facilitate the highest possible standards of learning and achievement for our students.
Our Learning Supervisors are expected to deliver pre-prepared work to classes of students in the absence of the class teacher. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the learning and behaviour of the students in their care and will also be required to provide other supervisory and administrative duties, including providing in-class support as a Teaching Assistant. The ability to be able to cover PE lessons is desirable, but not essential.
The successful candidates will be expected to work flexibly around the school. Suitable candidates will enjoy working with young people and be adaptable and calm in their manner. An excellent sense of humour is essential along with effective organisation, communication and management skills.
The successful candidates will:
• be passionate and enthusiastic about young people's education
• have a very good level of literacy and numeracy
• have experience of working with and motivating young people
• be driven to learn and develop their own skills
• be very well organised and efficient
• have high expectations of student’s behaviour and attainment
• be flexible and willing to teach in KS3 and KS4
• be open to advice, feedback and guidance from colleagues
This is a unique opportunity to take on an important role in a forward thinking school and to work with committed and collaborative staff.
Please contact Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, on 01908 682 289 or go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk for more information about the post and an application form. The deadline for applications is Friday 18 October 2019.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.