Learning Support Advisor
Full Time, Term Time + 2 weeks, Permanent
Are you considering a career in teaching?
Do you want to gain experience in a secondary setting?
Do you want to make a difference to students’ lives?
Then St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! Come and join our warm and friendly Catholic community. Our hidden gem of a school is currently in an exciting phase of change and this is a great time to join us.
We are looking to appoint an efficient Learning Support Advisor to join our strong and dedicated SEND department.
The ideal candidate will
• have knowledge and experience of safeguarding children
• demonstrate commitment to supporting students’ learning
• offer a caring and sensitive approach when supporting students with a range of special educational needs
• be flexible and motivated to help students to achieve success
• have strong teamwork, interpersonal, IT and communication skills
• demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and enthusiasm
• a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
We can offer you:
• a passionate commitment to your professional learning, including long term initial teacher training options
• the opportunity to work with a supportive and cohesive team
• the opportunity to build relationships and work with enthusiastic students every day
St Peter’s is renowned locally for its caring atmosphere and respectful welcoming students. With students’ futures at the heart of our mission we enable students to learn and teachers to teach in our culture of high expectations and compassion.
Please download the application form and information from our advert. If you would like any further details on this position or to schedule a visit to St Peter’s please contact Miss K Hall via email at email@example.com or on 01642 453462.
Closing Date: 03 May 2017