Excellent Package – Actual salary £13,892 per annum
8.30am – 4.15pm Monday to Friday, Term time only (+ INSET days)
We are seeking to appoint a well organised, skilled and professional person to support students within the School. If you are passionate about young people, enjoy variety in your role and thrive on working in a busy environment this is a great opportunity for you. The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, relate well to young people and possess Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent).
Working as part of a team is a crucial aspect of the role within many different departments, so you must have a flexible attitude to react to different situations throughout the school day and the ability to use your own initiative within the learning environment.
- Able to work flexibly and on your own initiative?
- An effective communicator with a friendly and helpful disposition?
- A professional who can work calmly under pressure?
- Interested in gaining experience which might lead into a career in teaching?
- Committed to helping children achieve and enjoy their school experience?
- Keen to be an active member of an exciting new school community?
- To assist in the education, supervision and welfare of students in the classes you are assigned to and around the school
- To create a positive atmosphere and professional impression that reflects our core values and ethos
- To assist with lesson cover for teacher absence when required
- Working in a small highly motivated team of colleagues
- The opportunity to gain further experience and career progression as the school is built, the intake grows and our infrastructure expands.
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed as they are received until 5pm 22 May 2018.