Required as soon as possible, a Learning Support Assistant to work on a one to one basis with a student, providing direct support with emotional and behavioural needs linked to Autism, helping to facilitate the student’s successful inclusion in school life.
We'd like to hear from you if you are able to:
- Encourage the inclusion of our student in a mainstream setting
- Use positive behaviour management techniques designed to develop the students’ ability to behave appropriately
- Demonstrate experience of working with children in a professional setting
- Ideally, have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Learning Support
- Ideally, have had professional training in Autism.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme
- Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme
This post is part time (25.5 hours per week) during term time only (38 weeks per year). The post is for a Fixed Term linked to the student's education.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 13th October 2017.