Term time only
“A good school with outstanding features” – OFSTED May 2016
At Ripple Primary School, we are proud to provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive learning environment where every member of our community is valued and respected.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and hardworking Learning Support Assistant who is committed to providing our pupils with high quality learning opportunities within a safe and stimulating learning environment. Initially working with children in EYFS, this is an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated and supportive team.
We pride ourselves on our positive team ethos and welcome applications from practitioners who:
- Have at least an NVQ 2 (or equivalent) qualification;
- Demonstrate high expectations for all children as part of a clear understanding of children’s early development and learning;
- Communicate clearly and interact skilfully in children’s play to move their learning forward;
- Recognise the valuable contribution that working in partnership with parents/carers has on children’s learning;
- Demonstrate a commitment to their own professional development.
If you require further details about this post, please contact Marie Ziane, Deputy Headteacher, using the contact details provided above.
Visits to our school are most welcome and highly recommended.
For an application pack please email email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact us by phone on 020 8270 4670 if you are having problem with the email.
Closing date: 08 December 2016
Interviews: w/b 12 December 2016
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; this post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all applicants.
Ripple Primary School
Tel: 020 8270 4670
Headteacher: Mr RM Mitchell