Level 2 Point 15
30.2 hours per week/Term time only
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Support Assistant with experience of working with students with Asperger’s or students from the autistic spectrum. This would be an advantage but not essential.
Our HARP (Hendon Autistic Resource Provision) has been identified as an area of excellence in our most recent Challenge Partner review. Students within this area have a full EHCP and are supported by a team of highly skilled practitioners.
Hendon School is an ‘Outstanding School’ recently identified as one of the top 100 non- selective state funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community programme. Many students have won local and national awards for their achievements and contributions to society
We are seeking a candidate who:
• aspires to be an innovative, outstanding practitioner
• would embrace the range of opportunities to participate in our high quality
staff development programme
• is keen to participate in aspects of wider school life
Hendon School is an ambitious 'Outstanding' School and can offer:
- Excellent resources
- Excellent support and professional development opportunities
We are seeking someone with:
• The ability to motive and inspire the students
• The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment
• The ability to liaise with teaching staff to adapt leanring resources
The determination to help students in HARP reach their full potential
• Team skills.
About the employer:
• Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with
respect at all times.
• The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school
• The social, ethnic and religious diversity of Hendon School.
Closing date for applications - 10th September 2017.. CVs will not be considered.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who are entitled to work in the UK.