This thriving independent school wishes to appoint a number of Learning Support Assistants to join a highly successful team in the Lower School.
Successful candidates should be highly motivated, flexible and good team members. Candidates will need to demonstrate patience, enthusiasm and good communication skills, as well as a caring and calm attitude. Candidates are expected to have good Literacy and Numeracy skills and will require a GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths. Experience of working with students with ASD and SpLD is an advantage but not a prerequisite as full training will be given.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting students in and outside of the classroom
- Working with teaching staff with planning, preparation and supporting delivery
- Working with pupils across the age range
- Undertaking before school, break and lunch duties on a rota system
- Providing pastoral support to a group of named students
The school wish to receive applications from candidates who fulfil the above criteria and who wish to be fully involved in the life of the school.
Please state your strengths, areas of interest and any relevant training.